QLP MENA, first and foremost, thoroughly understands the UAE, GCC and broader MENA region from legal, local business and cultural perspectives. We have a diverse team of legal professionals with deep cumulative experience that spans the globe.
Shaikh Fahim Bin Sultan Al Qasimi is the founding Chairman of QLP MENA. Formerly the UAE Minister of Economy, the Secretary General of the GCC and the UAE’s Representative to the UN in Geneva and New York, he drives our firm’s corporate culture. Throughout a diplomatic career spanning almost four decades, Shaikh Fahim led teams of government officials dedicated to creating and empowering strong, successful UAE federal and Emirate governance systems.
Our legal team shares Shaikh Fahim’s passion for excellence and innovation, enabling our clients to skillfully navigate the complex laws, decrees and enforcement practices that impact their business interests.
Our lawyers truly understand the local legal and regulatory environment, and on a daily basis they advise clients on how to grow their business while complying with local laws.
Representative Industries In Which QLP MENA
- • Construction: Public and Private Sector Projects
- • Financial Institutions: Banking, Securities, Private Equity
- • Defense and National Security Product and Service Providers
- • Energy/Oil & Gas/Renewables
- • Communication and Information Technology
- • Real Estate: Property Development, Leasing and Sales
- • Healthcare
- • Media and Entertainment
- • Hospitality
- • Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail
- • Trade Associations
QLP MENA Lawyers’ Practice Specializations:
- • Corporate Law, Governance and Transactions
- • Government Contracting
- • Intellectual Property
- • Labor and Employment
- • Financial Restructuring, Debt, Bankruptcy
- • Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- • Global Investigations and Compliance
- • International and Domestic Trade/Investment Policies and Regulation
- • Privacy and Data Protection
- • Public Policy and Legal Advocacy